28 days until the third and final Burpeethon! There’s no stopping the Burpee train! Choo choo
We’re meeting from 12.45 on Saturday, 18th February to do as many burpees as we can. This is a very personal challenge – you do your best instead of worrying what others are doing. All we are looking for is enthusiasm!
There is plenty you can do to help make this event a success, even if you hate burpees!
How to help if you want to do burpees
- Register in advance if you know you will be there! This helps with planning.
- Read the information pack. It will let you know what is happening on the day, and how to start fundraising.
- Set up your fundraising page and join our fundraising team. This helps us keep track of what we’ve raised.
How else you can help
- Volunteer to help with counting burpees, taking photographs and videos, and managing social media. Register your interest using our form.
- Spread the word about the Burpeethon! We can send posters to you to share at your work or gym. You can also share our posts on social media. We’re on Facebook and Twitter.
- Donate resources. Are you a business that can donate water and bananas to us? Please get in touch!
- Donate money! You can find all of our team at JustGiving.
With your help, we can smash this!